72-hour visa-free policy in Xi’an
Day 1 Xi’an
Day 2 Xi’an
The Museum of Terracotta Warriors and Horses (UNESCO) is one of the greatest archaeological discoveries in the world. More than 6000 life-sized terra cotta warriors, archers, infantrymen, horses, and bronze chariots have silently guarded the tomb of China's First Emperor for over 2,200 years.
Day 3 Xi’an
The Shaanxi History Museum, a national comprehensive museum in Xi’an, highlights the development of Chinese civilization more than 5,000 years.
The Muslim Snack Street is full of mouth-watering delicacies and snacks.
- Private English-speaking tour guide
- Private air-conditioned coach
- Land transfers between airport and hotel
- Entrance tickets as listed
- Lunches as listed
- Hotel accommodations with breakfast
- Service charge & government taxes
- International flights & airport tax
- Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax fee, phone bills, and optional activities
- Tips for guides and drivers
- China Entry Visa
- Travel insurance