Day 1 Harbin
In the morning, pay a visit to Harbin starts from Siberian Tiger Park - the largest natural park for Siberian tiger in the world - where you could take an enclosed bus and have a close look at the Siberian tigers.
After lunch, take an outside tour to Harbin Opera House. Embedded within Harbin's wetlands, it is designed in response to the force and spirit of the northern city's untamed wilderness and frigid climate. Appearing as if sculpted by wind and water, the building seamlessly blends in with nature and the topography - a transfusion of local identity, art, and culture.
The last stop of this day is Unit 731 Museum. It used to be an experimental base for the use of living Chinese and North Koreans to conduct biological weapons and chemical weapons.
After all visit, you will be transferred to hotel.
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- Air-conditioned car
- Land transfers between airport or railway station and hotel
- Entrance tickets as listed in the above itinerary
- Lunches as listed
- Service charge & government taxes
- International flights & airport tax
- Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax fee, phone bills, optional activities
- Gratuities for guides and drivers
- China Entry Visa, travel insurance
- Hotel accommodations