Day 1 Shanghai - Jingdezhen (by air)
Jingdezhen Ceramic History Museum displays a collection of over 5,000 precious articles from past dynasties.
Day 2 Jingdezhen
The Hutian Ancient Kiln Site is located in Hutian Village in the suburb of Jingdezhen, which has been a site of the imperial kilns established since Song Dynasty (960-1279).
Take a relaxing walk around the Jingdezhen Ceramics Market and you will find a wide range of quality and style of ceramics in the workshops.
Day 3 Jingdezhen - Sanqing Mountain - Wuyuan (by automobile)
Day 4 Wuyuan - Huangshan (by automobile)
Day 5 Huangshan
Day 6 Huangshan – Shanghai (by bullet train)
Xidi Ancient Village (UNESCO) is a boat-shaped village, boasted as “a Living Ancient Residential Museum in China” .
- Private tour guide
- Private air-conditioned car or coach
- Land transfers between airport or train station and hotel
- Entrance tickets (includes round-trip cable car tickets of Mount Huangshan) as listed
- Lunch as listed
- Hotel accommodations with breakfast
- Domestic flight ticket with taxes and train tickets (2nd class seat) as listed
- Service charge & government taxes
- International flights & airport tax
- Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax fee, phone bills, optional activities
- Tips for guides and drivers
- China Visa
- Travel insurance