Day 1 Zhangjiajie
Day 2 Zhangjiajie
Afterwards, take a shuttle bus to Yuanjiajie (UNESCO), experience the magnificent scenery of jagged peaks and deep valleys. It is said that the Southern Sky Pillar in Yuanjiajie was the prototype of the floating mountains in the Film Avatar.
Take the Bailong Elevator to get down from the mountain. The Bailong Lift is the highest outdoor elevator in the World.
Day 3 Zhangjiajie
Explore the Zhangjiajie National Forest Park. Spend a pleasant walk in the tranquility Golden Whip Stream, you may feel like walking in a fairy forest.
- Private English-speaking tour guide
- Private air-conditioned coach
- Land transfers between airport or railway station and hotel
- Entrance tickets as listed
- Chinese Lunch as listed
- Hotels with breakfast as listed
- Service charge & government taxes
- Any flight with taxes
- Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, phone bills, optional activities
- Tips for guides and drivers
- China Visa
- Travel insurance