Day 1 Dunhuang
Arrive in Dunhang, meet your guide at the airport or railway station.
Then you will tour the Crescent Moon Lake in the Singing Sand Dunes. From a distance make sure to keep your ears peeled for the whistling tunes among the sand dunes.
Meanwhile, take a camel ride and enjoy the breathtaking sunset scenery in the boundless desert.
In the evening, arrive at the campsite and put up the tent by yourself. After a light meal, get prepared for the camping. You may also appreciate the board starry sky during the night.
Day 2 Dunhuang
- Private English-speaking tour guide
- Private air-conditioned van
- Land transfers between airport or railway station and hotel
- Entrance ticket as listed
- Lunch as listed
- Hotel accommodation with breakfast
- Service charge & government taxes
- Flight and train ticket
- Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax fee, phone bills, optional activities
- Gratuities for guides and drivers
- China Visa
- Travel insurance