Day 1 Dunhuang
Day 2 Dunhuang
In the early morning, take a camel ride to the Singing Sand Dunes. From a distance make sure to keep your ears peeled for the whistling tunes among the sand dunes. Enjoy your breakfast here accompanied by the exquisite sunrise in the desert.
After breakfast, pay a visit to Crescent Moon Lake, a crescent-shaped lake in an oasis.
Later, transfer to take a flight or train off Dunhuang.
- Private English-speaking tour guide
- Private air-conditioned van
- Land transfers between airport or railway station and hotel
- Entrance ticket as listed
- Lunch as listed
- Hotel accommodation with breakfast
- Service charge & government taxes
- Flight and train ticket
- Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax fee, phone bills, optional activities
- Gratuities for guides and drivers
- China Visa
- Travel insurance