Day 1 Lijiang
Day 2 Lijiang
The Baisha Village is one of the oldest towns in Lijiang as well as one of the earliest communities of the Naxi ethnic group. The 44 pieces of ancient murals there were carved in the early Ming Dynasty.
The Old Town of Lijiang (UNESCO) is one of the best-preserved ancient towns in China and is famous for its distinctive Naxi culture and ancient buildings.
Day 3 Lijiang
The Shuhe Ancient Town, a small Naxi village just a few kilometers on the outskirts of Lijiang, ranks the earliest habitation of the Naxi ancestors. It is also an important and well-preserved post house on the Ancient Tea Horse Route.
- Private English-speaking tour guide
- Private air-conditioned van
- Land transfers between airport and hotel
- Entrance ticket as listed
- Lunch as listed
- Hotel accommodation with breakfast
- Service charge & government taxes
- Flight and train ticket
- Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax fee, phone bills, optional activities
- Gratuities for guides and drivers
- China Visa
- Travel insurance