Day 1 Beijing
Day 2 Beijing
The Forbidden City (UNESCO) is the imperial place where the emperors of the Ming and Qing Dynasties ruled for nearly 500 years (1420-1911). Experience the architectural splendor of the palaces, ceremonial courtyards, and private quarters.
The Summer Palace (UNESCO) is the largest imperial garden in the world. Emperors of successive dynasties created a summer retreat of Chinese gardens and pavilions, around the tranquil waters of Kunming Lake.
Good to know: Usually the guide service for a full day tour is about from 9:00 to 17:00, and the evening time is on your own. If needed, your guide is happy to offer some tips or help you buy tickets for evening entertainment.
Ideas for leisure time: If you are interested in Chinese Kung Fu, the Legend of Kung Fu is a good choice for tonight. It is stunning Kung Fu show with a great story line and martial arts skills.
Day 3 Beijing
The Changling Tomb (UNESCO), as one of the Thirteen Tombs of the Ming Dynasty (1368-1644), is the largest and oldest Ming Tomb near Beijing.
Ideas for leisure time:
1. Enjoy the Peking Duck dinner at time-honored restaurant - Quanjude or Bianyifang. The duck is characteristic with its crispy skin, tender meat and the fragrance from the fruit-wood.
2. Watch a breathtaking acrobatic show at Chaoyang Theater or Tiandi Theater.
Day 4 Beijing
Take a Hutong Tour to explore the oldest part of the city and gain insight into the traditional lifestyle and customs.
The Lama Temple has a reputation of the largest and best-preserved Tibetan Buddhist Lamasery in Beijing. The building and artwork of the lama Temple is a combination of Han and Tibetan styles.
Day 5 Beijing - Shanghai (by bullet train)
Day 6 Shanghai
The Jade Budda Temple is famous for its two precious jade Buddha statues brought from Burma, which are not only rare cultural relics but also exquisite artworks.
The Shanghai Museum has a collection of 120,000 pieces of Chinese ancient treasures.
The Bund,featured outstanding European colonial architectures, is full of new skyscrapers and historical buildings in the center of Shanghai.
Ideas for leisure time:
1. Acrobatic Shows in Shanghai are known as the best in China. You can never imagine how exciting the show is.
2.Or you could take a Huangpu River Night Cruise which is the perfect way to enjoy the gorgeous night view of Shanghai.
- Private tour guide
- Private air-conditioned car or coach
- Land transfers between airport or train station and hotel
- First entrance tickets as listed
- Chinese lunch as listed
- Centrally located hotels with breakfast
- Domestic train ticket (2nd class seat) as listed
- Service charge & government taxes
- Flight ticket
- Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, phone bills, optional activities
- Tips for guides and drivers
- China Visa
- Travel insurance