Day 1 Dalian
Day 2 Dalian
A full day’s tour begins with the Polar Aquarium of Laohutan Ocean Park, an incredible polar world. You can not only find rare ocean animals, including polar bears, penguins, polar belugas, and sea elephants, but also enjoy several amazing shows performed by those cute animals.
Then, take a scenic drive on the Binhai Road and appreciate the fantastic views along the coastline of Dalian.
Later enjoy a pleasant walk at the Xinghai Square, the largest city square in the world.
Day 3 Dalian
In the morning, take a visit to the Golden Pebble Beach, also known as Jinshitan Scenic Area, which is a natural museum famous for its geological wonders – all kinds of rocky formations of 600 – 900 million years old.
Afterwards, transfer to the airport or the railway station.
- Private English-speaking tour guide
- Private air-conditioned van
- Land transfers between airport or railway station and hotel
- Entrance ticket as listed
- Lunch as listed
- Hotel accommodation with breakfast
- Service charge & government taxes
- Flight and train ticket
- Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax fee, phone bills, optional activities
- Gratuities for guides and drivers
- China Visa
- Travel insurance