Day 2 Lanzhou - Xiahe (by automobile)
Day 3 Xiahe - Tongren - Xining (by automobile)
The Longwu Monastery is known as a center of exquisite Tibetan Thangka painting.
Day 4 Xining
Located 3200 meters above sea level, the Qinghai Lake is the largest inland and salt water lake in China. The lake has different scenery in four seasons and has become a popular destination for biking and bird watching.
Day 5 Xining
Built in 1377 to commemorate Tsong Khapa (the founder of the Yellow Hat Sect), the Ta'er Monastery attracts tens of thousands of pilgrim every year.
Day 1 Lanzhou
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- Air-conditioned coach
- Land transfers between airport and hotel
- Entrance tickets as listed
- Lunch as listed
- Hotel accommodations
- Service charge & government taxes
- Any flight and train ticket
- Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax fee, phone bills, optional activities
- Tips for guides and drivers
- China Entry Visa
- Travel insurance