Day 1 Harbin
Day 2 Harbin
In the morning, your first peek into Harbin starts from Sun Island Snow Park where you could appreciate huge, exquisite and amazing snow sculptures.
Afterwards, visit to the Siberian Tiger Park, the largest natural park for Siberian tiger in the world. There you could take an enclosed bus and have a close look at the Siberian tigers in their habitat.
Go ahead to enjoy the ice lanterns in Zhaolin Park, you can have a ton of fun walking through the lighted ice lanterns in this fairyland.
Day 3 Harbin
In the morning, you could see many local people doing winter activities on the frozen surface of the Songhua River, especially the seniors swimming in the icy water.
Continue to visit Sophia Church which features stunning external of Russian style architecture.
Then take a pleasant stroll along the Zhongyang Pedestrian Street (also called Central Street) which is flanked by amazingly gorgeous Russian and western styled buildings.
Late in the afternoon go ahead to the Ice and Snow World which is the most fantastic attraction of Harbin International Ice and Snow Festival. You could surely experience splendid ice sculptures and exquisite snow carving with multi-colors that keep changing in this frozen paradise.
Day 4 Harbin – Yabuli (by train)
Day 5 Yabuli - Harbin (by train)
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- Air-conditioned coach
- Land transfers between airport or railway station and hotel
- Entrance tickets as listed in the above itinerary
- Domestic train tickets as listed
- Lunches and dinners as listed
- Hotel accommodations with breakfast
- Service charge & government taxes
- International flights & airport tax
- Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax fee, phone bills, optional activities
- Gratuities for guides and drivers
- China Entry Visa, travel insurance