Day 1: Luoyang - Dengfeng (by automobile)
Coming up next is the best part you could ever imagine – a Chinese Kungfu course (2 hours). Here the Kungfu School is one of China's greatest patrimonies sitting in tranquil mountains, the birthplace of Taoism, which will give you a picturesque and peaceful landscape for training mind and body.
Day 2: Dengfeng - Luoyang (by automobile)
The Longmen Grottoes is one of the Three Major Buddhist Grottoes in China. Carved 1500 years ago, the grottoes is the long-established art form which plays a significant role in the evolution of Buddism in Asian. It has over 100,000 Buddhist images and statues inside.
- Professional tour guide service
- Sightseeing with lunch and dinner as listed in above itinerary
- Land transfers between airport or railway station and hotel
- Hotel accommodations with breakfast
- Service charge & government taxes
- International flights & airport tax
- Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax fee, phone bills, optional activities
- Gratuities for guides and drivers
- China Entry Visa, travel insurance