Day 1 Hangzhou
In the morning, meet your guide at the hotel and start your tour in Hangzhou, which is considered as one of the most beautiful cities in China.
Explore the Viewing Fish at Flower Harbor and the Three Pools Mirroring the Moon, both of which are famous scenic spots in Hangzhou.
The Six Harmonies Pagoda is a masterpiece of ancient Chinese architecture. You can get a panoramic view of the Qiantang River on the very top.
Day 2 Hangzhou - Suzhou (by bullet train)
The Traditional Chinese Medicine Museum will amaze you at the profound history and culture of Chinese medicine.
The Qinghefang Historical Street has been the most flourished street in the city since the ancient time. Hangzhou’s century-old shops are all located in this area.
The Dragon Well Tea Plantation is one of the origin places of Dragon Well Tea, also called Longjing Tea. The first picked tea leaves of the new harvest were once reserved solely for the Emperor and transported to him via the Grand Canal in ancient China.
Day 3 Suzhou
The Humble Administrator’s Garden is the largest and the most famous garden in Suzhou and contains almost all the features of classical Suzhou gardens. It is celebrated by its exquisite layout of pools, rockeries, islets, bamboo grove, pines, pavilions and corridors.
Take a small boat trip along the Grand Canal and get close to the world's oldest and longest canal.
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- Air-conditioned coach
- Land transfers between airport or railway station and hotel
- Entrance tickets as listed in the above itinerary
- Lunches and dinners as listed
- Hotel accommodations with breakfast
- Domestic train tickets as listed
- Service charge & government taxes
- International flights & airport tax
- Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax fee, phone bills, optional activities
- Gratuities for guides and drivers
- China Entry Visa, travel insurance