Day 1 Guiyang
Day 2 Guiyang - Kaili (by automobile)
The Langde Miao Village and its traditional welcoming ceremony are worth your experiencing, in which guests are allowed in only after drinking wines.
Day 3 Kaili - Zhaoxing (by automobile)
Zhaoxing Dong Village is one of the largest Dong villages with over 800 households and more than 4,000 inhabitants.
Day 4 Zhaoxing - Sanjiang - Longsheng (by automobile)
The Chengyang Wind and Rain Bridge is a combination of bridge, corridor, veranda and pavilion. Talented Dong people built the bridge without any nails or rivets. Though several decades old, the bridge is still very steady and looks like a brilliant rainbow crossing over the river.
Day 5 Longsheng - Guilin (by automobile)
- Private English-speaking tour guide
- Private air-conditioned van
- Land transfers between airport and hotel
- Entrance ticket as listed
- Lunch as listed
- Hotel accommodation with breakfast
- Service charge & government taxes
- Flight and train ticket
- Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax fee, phone bills, optional activities
- Gratuities for guides and drivers
- China Visa
- Travel insurance