Day 1 Taiyuan - Pingyao (by automobile)
In the morning, meet your guide in the hotel and take a car ride to Pingyao.
Day 2 Pingyao - Taiyuan (by automobile)
The Qiao Family Compound was the former residence of a rich businessman - Qiao Zhiyong in the Qing Dynasty. Consisting of 6 large yards and 20 small yards in total, the magnificent compound features its traditional Chinese furnishings and lifelike wood carvings.
- Private English-speaking tour guide
- Private air-conditioned van
- Land transfers between airport or railway station and hotel
- Entrance ticket as listed
- Lunch as listed
- Hotel accommodation with breakfast
- Service charge & government taxes
- Flight and train ticket
- Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax fee, phone bills, optional activities
- Gratuities for guides and drivers
- China Visa
- Travel insurance