Day 1 Datong
Day 2 Datong
The Huayan Temple is the largest and most perfectly preserved temple of the Liao (916-1125) and Jin (1115-1234) dynasties in China. it is composed by two sections. The upper temple houses five large Buddhas, and the lower temple contains a collection of Buddhist writings.
The Nine Dragon Screen in Datong is one of the three famous nine dragon screens in existence. The other two are in Beijing’s Forbidden City and the Beihai Park.
Day 3 Datong - Pingyao (by automobile)
Day 4 Pingyao - Taiyuan (by automobile)
The Qiao Family Compound was the former residence of a rich businessman - Qiao Zhiyong in the Qing Dynasty. Consisting of 6 large yards and 20 small yards in total, the magnificent compound features its traditional Chinese furnishings and lifelike wood carvings.
- Private English-speaking tour guide
- Private air-conditioned van
- Land transfers between airport or railway station and hotel
- Entrance ticket as listed
- Lunch as listed
- Hotel accommodation with breakfast
- Service charge & government taxes
- Flight and train ticket
- Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax fee, phone bills, optional activities
- Gratuities for guides and drivers
- China Visa
- Travel insurance