Day 1 Dali
The Three Pagodas is the symbol of Dali City. Three Pagodas are made of three ancient independent pagodas forming a symmetrical triangle.
Day 2 Dali - Lijiang (by automobile)
In Xizhou Town, you will get an idea of what traditional Bai architecture really is. The asset of Xizhou are its well-preserved courtyards,which make the old town a living art museums.
Day 3 Lijiang
The Baisha Village is one of the oldest towns in Lijiang as well as one of the earliest communities of the Naxi ethnic group. The 44 pieces of ancient murals there were carved in the early Ming Dynasty.
The Old Town of Lijiang (UNESCO) is one of the best-preserved ancient towns in China and is famous for its distinctive Naxi culture and ancient buildings.
- Private English-speaking tour guide
- Private air-conditioned van
- Land transfers between airport and hotel
- Entrance ticket as listed
- Lunch as listed
- Hotel accommodation with breakfast
- Service charge & government taxes
- Flight and train ticket
- Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax fee, phone bills, optional activities
- Gratuities for guides and drivers
- China Visa
- Travel insurance