Day 1 Shanghai - Suzhou (by Bullet Train)
The Humble Administrator’s Garden is the largest and the most famous garden in Suzhou and contains almost all the features of classical Suzhou gardens. It is celebrated by its exquisite layout of pools, rockeries, islets, bamboo grove, pines, pavilions and corridors.
Take a small boat trip along the Grand Canal and get close to the world's oldest and longest canal.
Day 2 Suzhou - Hangzhou (by Bullet Train)
The Six Harmonies Pagoda is a masterpiece of ancient Chinese architecture. You can get a panoramic view of the Qiantang River on the very top.
The Qinghefang Historical Street has been the most flourished street in the city since the ancient time. Hangzhou’s century-old shops are all located in this area.
Day 3 Hangzhou - Wuzhen (by automobile)
The Wuzhen Water Town is a peaceful riverside town with tranquil pathways, ancient stone bridges, and delicate wood carvings. It will impress you with the picturesque scenery and its original lifestyle.
Accommodation at Tong An Hotel or Wuzhen Guest House in Wuzhen Xizha Scenic Zone.
Day 4 Wuzhen - Shanghai (by automobile)
- Private English-speaking tour guide
- Private air-conditioned van
- Land transfers between airport, train station and hotel
- Entrance ticket as listed
- Lunch as listed
- Hotel accommodation with breakfast
- Bullet train tickets as listed
- Service charge & government taxes
- Flight ticket
- Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax fee, phone bills, optional activities
- Gratuities for guides and drivers
- China Visa
- Travel insurance