Day 1 Shanghai
Day 2 Shanghai
The Jade Budda Temple is famous for its two precious jade buddha statues brought from Burma, which are not only rare cultural relics but also exquisite artworks.
The Shanghai Museum has a collection of 120,000 pieces of Chinese ancient treasures.
The Bund,featured outstanding European colonial architectures, is fulled of new skyscrapers and historical buildings in the center of Shanghai.
Day 3 Shanghai - Huangshan (by bullet train)
Day 4 Huangshan
Day 5 Huangshan - Shanghai (by bullet train)
Xidi Ancient Village (UNESCO) is a boat-shaped village, boasted as “a Living Ancient Residential Museum in China” .
- Private English-speaking tour guide
- Private air-conditioned van
- Land transfers between airport and hotel
- Entrance ticket as listed
- Lunch as listed
- Hotel accommodation with breakfast、
- Train tickets as listed
- Service charge & government taxes
- Flight ticket
- Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax fee, phone bills, optional activities
- Gratuities for guides and drivers
- China Visa
- Travel insurance