Day 2 Hong Kong
Visit the world-famous Victoria Peak with the one-way tram ride to enjoy a bird's-eye view of Victoria Harbor, Kowloon Peninsula and Hong Kong Island. It is truly one of the finest skylines in the world.
Then visit the fashionable Repulse Bay and the Aberdeen Fishing Village with sampan ride. You'll find how sharp the contrast is between the village’s traditional lifestyle and that of the high-rise community dwellers.
Bird Market - With about 70 bird stalls showcasing a variety of melodious songbirds, this garden, with its courtyards & moon gates, is a delight. Songbirds remain a favorite pet of some local men & the garden is testimony to the excessive pampering they receive.
Wong Tai Sin Temple - At the impressive Wong Tai Sin Temple, all three main religions of China – Buddhism, Taoism & Confucianism – are practiced. The temple is a shining example of traditional Chinese architecture, with red pillars, a golden ceiling & ornate latticework.
Day 3 Hong Kong
Drive to Tung Chung, a newly developed town on Lantau Island. Cable car ride from Tung Chung to Ngong Ping Plateau (520m high) offering stunning views. Stroll through the culturally themed Ngong Ping Village, then comes to the Great Bronze Buddha Statue, at 26 meters tall and 202 tones; it is the world’s tallest, outdoor, seated, bronze statue of Buddha.
Adjacent to the statue is Po Lin Monastery, founded by three monks in 1920 as a monastic retreat. Today it is a major religious enterprise, blessed with brightly decorated temples and floral garden.
Taking the cable car back.
Day 5 Hong Kong – Bangkok
Welcome to Thailand！
Greeted by your guide at the airport and take a comfortable private transfer to your hotel. Check-in and have the rest of the day to relax.
Strict dress code is required for visiting palaces or temples. Men must wear long pants and shirts with sleeve no tank tops. If you’re wearing sandals or flip-flops you must wear socks. (No bare feet). Similarly, women must be modestly dressed, no see-through clothes, bare shoulders, etc.
Day 6 Bangkok
Start a new morning from the colorful flower and vegetable market as the locals usually do. Followed by the Wat Po, also known as the Temple of the Reclining Buddha, to experience a Buddhist chanting.
Next, visit the Grand Palace, the most famous landmark of Bangkok and the former residence of the Thai royal family, and the Wat Phra Kaew within the ground.
In the afternoon, hop on a long-tail boat to explore the hidden canals to watch the locals busy with their daily lives and browse the historical temples, shrines, and stilted-houses nestling along the waterways. At the end of the cruise, take a relaxing stroll around Wat Arun and marvel at its striking structure.
Day 7 Bangkok
Spend the day exploring two exotic markets out of Bangkok and glancing at traditional Thai life. One is the Train Market featuring a busy railway passing through it. Visitors come here mainly to see the vendors roll up and unfold their stalls at terrific speed as the trains roar past.
The other is Damnoen Saduak Floating Market, where you can take a small boat squashing into the overloaded boats of local vendors, enjoying bargaining and sampling local produces.
Day 8 Bangkok - Chiang Mai
Fly to Chiang Mai this morning and meet the local guide on arrival for the private transfer to your hotel.
In the afternoon, explore the vibrant old town of Chiang Mai, including the honorable Wat Chedi Luang and Wat Phra Singh. Finally, climb up 309 steps to Wat Phra That Doi Suthep to capture a panoramic view of the whole city and the surrounding countryside.
Day 9 Chiang Mai
Today, in the outskirts of Chiang Mai, the former capital of the ancient Lanna Kingdom, you will visit a local family and experience their time-honored lifestyle.
The host will show you around his teakwood house and share with you the history of his family, take you walking through his orchard and teach you to recognize some herds frequently used in Thai cooking, and instruct you to cook and enjoy an authentic Lanna lunch.
After lunch, return to your hotel and enjoy some leisure time.
Day 10 Chiang Mai
This morning, with a 50 minutes scenic drive through the beautiful countryside of northern Chiang Mai, you will arrive at the Baan Chang Elephant Park for a close touch with Thailand's national animal: learn about their habits, prepare food and feed them, roam, touch, and play with them. There is also a chance to see baby elephants in the nursery zone.
Please note van & English speaking guide will pick up at hote in Chiang Mai City Area between 08:30 - 09:00 am. At the Park, we will allow you to spend as much time as possible with the elephants. Therefore, there is no formal schedule aside from pick-up times, the times shown here are approximations.
WHAT TO BRING:
Hat / Towel / Bathing Suit / Walking Shoes / Sunscreen /Change of Clothes and Under wear / Insect Repellent / Camera (Optional)
Day 11 Chiang Mai - Phuket
Day 12 Phuket
Free day. You may enjoy all this charming place offers, from the crystal-like seawater to the vast beach, water sports, exotic food, and island hopping.
You can also choose the optional tours provided with surcharge.
- Phi Phi Island, Maya Bay &Khai Island by Speed Boat (Join transfer + Join tour)
- James Bond Island Tour & Nature Canoe By Speed Boat (Join transfer + Join tour)
- Full Day Swimming, Hopping & Cooking tour More information please consults your travel consultant.
Day 13 Phuket
After several days of intense exploration, you will want to spend some time relaxing in the hotel.
Resting along 850 meters of unspoiled white sandy beach, embraced by lush green hills and sparkling blue ocean, Katathani Phuket Beach Resort is isolated enough never to get crowded. If you stay in this hotel, what can be better than spending a lazy day by the pool under the shade of those beautiful swaying palm trees. Other leisure options within the hotel include game room, fitness center, and so on.
COVID-19 Travel Regulations
Hong Kong officially implemented the 0+3 quarantine-free policy on 23 Sep.
After completing the three-day medical surveillance, visitors will conduct self-monitoring from the fourth to seventh days, and nucleic acid tests will be performed on the day of their arrival and the second day.
COVID-19 entry regulations lifted on 1 Oct 2022.
1. Admission fees of the scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
2. Meals as specified in the itinerary. If you temporarily cancel a meal for personal reason during the tour, the cost is non-refundable. Our company reserves the flexibility to arrange a meal with equal value in your tour or make other arrangements.
No drinks include in the meal.
3. Transportation Flights or train as listed in the itinerary.
Airport tax and fuel fee included, economy class.
4. Sightseeing As outlined in the itinerary will be escorted with English-speaking guide;
*Please note that our English-speaking guide and driver provided for you in each city or area will not fly with you from one city to another.
* We reserves the right to vary the sequence of sightseeing and/or to re-route the order of cities if that will enable you to visit all listed excursions. In either case, the itinerary content will be maintained to the extent possible and there are no refunds for any unused or unavailable excursions.
5. Accommodation with daily breakfast in the program *Check-in & Check-out time: generally check in is after 2 pm and check out before 12 pm (noon). Early check and late checkout are subject to room availability and may generate additional full day room rate.
6. Private transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in each city or area by private air-conditioned vehicle with driver and English-speaking guide as listed in the itinerary.
* The transfer service on arrival and departure date is for the whole group at one time. If separate transfers are requested, extra charge will be needed.
7. Daily bottle of drinking water
8. Service charge the planning, handling, operational and communication charges & Government Taxes.
1. Flight/Accommodation/Sightseeing NOT specified in the itinerary.
2. Visa fee
3. Gratuities tips to guides, driver etc.
* We recommend USD 5-8 per traveler per day as tips for the guide and USD 3-6 per traveler per day as tips for the driver. However you might pay more or less depending on their services.
4. Travel Insurance Please kindly note that the full coverage travel insurance from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own.
5. Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
6. Excess Baggage Charges
7. Optional tours