Day 1 Tai’an
Day 2 Tai’an - Qufu (by automobile)
Day 3 Qufu
The Kong Family’s Mansion was used to be the residence of Confucius and his families. The Mansion boasts luxury furnishings, exquisite decorations, and precious cultural relics.
The Cemetery of Confucius is the largest family cemetery with the longest history in the world. There rested Confucius and his descendents.
Getting there & away:
There are several bullet trains leaving from Beijing or Shanghai each day, so you could easily choose any train that fits your travel schedule. To make your trip convenient we also provide train ticket booking service.
Beijing - Tai'an : about 2 hours
Qufu - Beijing : about 2-2.5 hours
Shanghai - Tai'an : about 3.5 hours
Qufu - Shanghai : about 3.5 hours
- Private English-speaking tour guide
- Private air-conditioned van
- Land transfers between railway station and hotel
- Entrance ticket as listed
- Lunch as listed
- Hotel accommodation with breakfast
- Service charge & government taxes
- Flight and train ticket
- Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax fee, phone bills, optional activities
- Gratuities for guides and drivers
- China Visa
- Travel insurance