Day 1 Zhangjiajie
Day 2 Zhangjiajie
Take a shuttle bus to Mount Tianzi Scenic Area and take a cable car to the mountain top. Mount Tianzi is admired as one of the top four scenic spots of Wulingyuan Scenic Area (UNESCO). Mount Tianzi is renowned by the amazing natural landscape, it embodies varied beautiful scenes at different time within one day and is reputed as “huge bonsai, small fairyland”.
Afterwards, take a shuttle bus to Yuanjiajie (UNESCO), experience the magnificent scenery of jagged peaks and deep valleys. It is said that the Southern Sky Pillar in Yuanjiajie was the prototype of the floating mountains in the Film Avatar.
Take the Bailong Elevator to get down from the mountain. The Bailong Lift is the highest outdoor elevator in the World.
Day 3 Zhangjiajie
Then, stop by at Sand-rock Painting Research Institution and transfer to airport.
Good to know: on foggy days, it is easier to walk across the pathway as you can see nothing below, however, the fun and thrilling feeling is less. You are advised to check the weather forecast to get the best experience in advance. Our tour guide can also give you some useful suggestions.
- Private English-speaking tour guide
- Private air-conditioned coach
- Land transfers between airport or railway station and hotel
- Entrance tickets as listed
- Chinese Lunch as listed
- Hotels with breakfast as listed
- Service charge & government taxes
- Any flight with taxes
- Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, phone bills, optional activities
- Tips for guides and drivers
- China Visa
- Travel insurance