Day 1 Kunming
Day 2 Kunming
Day 3 Kunming - Dali (by air)
The Erhai Lake is reputed as the pearl on plateau for its charming scenery, and it is one of the seven biggest fresh water lakes in China.
Take a walking tour of the Dali Old Town to capture its charm with narrow cobbled streets and traditional stone architecture.
Day 4 Dali - Lijiang (by automobile)
Day 5 Lijiang
The Baisha Village is one of the oldest towns in Lijiang as well as one of the earliest communities of the Naxi ethnic group. The 44 pieces of ancient murals there were carved in the early Ming Dynasty.
The Old Town of Lijiang (UNESCO) is one of the best-preserved ancient towns in China and is famous for its distinctive Naxi culture and ancient buildings.
Day 6 Lijiang - Shangri-La (by automobile)
Day 7 Shangri-La
The Pudacuo National Park is notable as the first national park in China to meet International Union for Conservation of Nature standards. It incorporates the Bita Lake and the Duhu Scenic Area, and holds the stunning view of three parallel rivers and dense deciduous forests.
- Private tour guide
- Private air-conditioned car or coach
- Land transfers between airport or train station and hotel
- First entrance tickets as listed
- Chinese lunch as listed
- Centrally located hotels with breakfast
- Domestic flight ticket with tax as listed
- Service charge & government taxes
- International flight
- Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, phone bills, optional activities
- Tips for guides and drivers
- China Visa
- Travel insurance