Day 1 Kunming
Day 2 Kunming - Jianshui (by automobile)
The Confucius Temple in Jianshui is the third largest one in China (the largest is in Qufu, Shandong Province and the second largest is in Beijing) and is an important cultural relic in Yunnan.
Day 3 Jianshui - Yuanyang (by automobile)
Take a visit to the Laohuzui (Tiger-Mouth Village), which you will enjoy the stunning view of a vast area of terraced fields.
Day 4 Yuanyang
In Jingkou Hani Ethnic Village, you'll appreciate the best-preserved folk culture of Yuanyang.
Day 5 Yuanyang - Kunming (by automobile)
Day 6 Kunming - Dali (by bullet train)
The Erhai Lake is reputed as the pearl on plateau for its charming scenery, and it is one of the seven biggest fresh water lakes in China.
Take a walking tour of the Dali Old Town to capture its charm with narrow cobbled streets and traditional stone architecture.
Day 7 Dali - Lijiang (by automobile)
Day 8 Lijiang
The Baisha Village is one of the oldest towns in Lijiang as well as one of the earliest communities of the Naxi ethnic group. The 44 pieces of ancient murals there were carved in the early Ming Dynasty.
The Old Town of Lijiang (UNESCO) is one of the best-preserved ancient towns in China and is famous for its distinctive Naxi culture and ancient buildings.
- Private tour guide
- Private air-conditioned car or coach
- Land transfers between airport or train station and hotel
- First entrance tickets as listed
- Chinese lunch as listed
- Centrally located hotels with breakfast
- Domestic flight ticket with tax as listed
- Service charge & government taxes
- International flight
- Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, phone bills, optional activities
- Tips for guides and drivers
- China Visa
- Travel insurance