Day 1 Luoyang
The White Horse Temple was etablished in the year 68 AD, and it was the first Buddhism temple in China. According to historical record, there was a white horse that first carried the Buddhism script from India to here, hence it was named White Horse Temple.
The Louyang Old Town is a maze of narrow and winding streets rewarding exploration, and old courtyard houses and market survive amid modern city.
Day 2 Luoyang - Dengfeng - Luoyang (by automobile)
Day 3 Luoyang
The Eastern Zhou Royal Horse and Carriage Museum displays the remains of royal horses and chariot sacrificial pits of Eastern Zhou Dynasty(770 B.C.– 221 B.C.).
The Guanlin Temple is the place where Guan Yu was buried. Guan Yu was the great general of the State of Shu during the Three Kingdoms Period (220-280).
- Private English-speaking tour guide
- Private air-conditioned car or van
- Land transfers between airport, train station and hotel
- Entrance ticket as listed
- Lunch as listed
- Hotel accommodation with breakfast
- Service charge & government taxes
- Any flight or train ticket
- Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax fee, phone bills, optional activities
- Tips for guides and drivers
- China Visa
- Travel insurance