Day 1 Shanghai - Huangshan (by bullet train)
Day 2 Huangshan
Day 3 Huangshan - Wuyishan (by bullet train)
Tunxi Old Street has many featured shops and good restaurants, and makes it one of the favorite tourist spots. It is also one of the best-preserved sections of Huangshan City.
Day 4 Wuyishan
Day 5 Wuyishan - Shanghai (by bullet train)
Today, continue to explore the Wuyi Mountains Scenic Area. Take a visit to the Harmonious Temple, Water Curtain Cave, and Eagle Mouth Rock. Then, learn about the history of the oolong tea at the Dahongpao Oolong Tea Plantation, the best Oolong tea plantation in the world.
Later, transfer to the train station in Wuyishan city and take a bullet train to Shanghai.
- Private tour guide
- Private air-conditioned car or coach
- Land transfers between railway stations and hotels
- Entrance tickets (includes round-trip cable car tickets of Mount Huangshan) as listed
- Lunch as listed
- Hotel accommodations with breakfast
- Domestic train tickets (2nd class seat) as listed
- Service charge & government taxes
- International flights & airport tax
- Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax fee, phone bills, optional activities
- Tips for guides and drivers
- China Visa
- Travel insurance