Day 1 Xi’an
Day 2 Xi’an
The Big Wild Goose Pagoda, a Tang Dynasty landmark, is a seven-story pagoda initially constructed in 652 AD. One of the pagoda's many functions is to hold sutras and figurines of the Buddha that were brought to China from India by the Buddhist translator and traveler - Xuanzang.
Day 3 Xi’an - Zhangye (by air)
Day 4 Zhangye
The Wooden Pagoda Temple was firstly built by Emperor Suiwen of the Sui Dynasty (581–618). Although destroyed and rebuilt several times, the Wooden Pagoda still is a magnificent architecture with its distinct and traditional features.
Take a 1.5-hour car ride to the Zhangye Danxia Landform Geological Park. You will admire the Danxia Landform, which is perfectly combined with multi-colored mountains, valleys, hills, and cliffs. Gazing out at the vast area of such landform, you will be marveled by the craftsmanship of Mother Nature.
Day 5 Zhangye – Xi’an (by air)
- Private English-speaking tour guide
- Private air-conditioned coach or car
- Flight tickets of Xi'an - Zhangye - Xi'an with taxes
- Land transfers between airport and hotel
- Entrance tickets as listed
- Lunch as listed
- Hotel accommodations with breakfast
- Service charge & government taxes
- Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax fee, phone bills, optional activities
- Tips for guides and drivers
- China Visa
- Travel insurance