Day 1 Tianjin Cruise Port – Beijing (by automobile)
Day 2 Beijing
The Forbidden City (UNESCO) is the imperial place where the emperors of the Ming and Qing Dynasties ruled for nearly 500 years (1420-1911). Experience the architectural splendor of the palaces, ceremonial courtyards, and private quarters.
The Temple of Heaven (UNESCO), where ancient Chinese emperors made sacrifices to Heaven and prayed for bountiful harvests, demonstrates the supreme achievement of traditional Chinese architecture.
Good to know: Usually the guide service for a full day tour is about from 9:00 to 17:00, and the evening time is on your own. If needed, your guide is happy to offer some tips or help you buy tickets for evening entertainment.
Ideas for leisure time: If you are interested in Chinese Kung Fu, the Legend of Kung Fu is a good choice for tonight. It is stunning Kung Fu show with a great story line and martial arts skills.
Day 3 Beijing
The Lama Temple has a reputation of the largest and best-preserved Tibetan Buddhist Lamasery in Beijing. The building and artwork of the lama Temple is a combination of Han and Tibetan styles.
Ideas for leisure time:
1. Enjoy the Peking Duck dinner at time-honored restaurant - Quanjude or Bianyifang. The duck is characteristic with its crispy skin, tender meat and the fragrance from the fruit-wood.
2. Watch a breathtaking acrobatic show at Chaoyang Theater or Tiandi Theater.
Day 4 Beijing
- Private English-speaking tour guide
- Private transfer from Tianjin Cruise Port to hotel in Beijing, from hotel to Beijing airport
- Entrance ticket as listed
- Private air-conditioned van
- Entrance tickets as listed
- Lunch as listed
- Hotel accommodation with breakfast
- Service charge & government taxes
- Flight and train ticket
- Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax fee, phone bills, optional activities
- Gratuities for guides and drivers
- China Visa
- Travel insurance