Day 1 Huangshan
Day 2 Huangshan
Day 3 Huangshan
Today's excursion will take you the Hongcun Ancient Village (UNESCO) in Yixian County. The Hui-style architecture in this village are several hundred years old; each piece of exquisite wood carvings here is a sample of a living antique. Keep in mind that the Oscar-awarded movie ‘Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon’ was filmed in Hongcun.
Afterwards, enjoy a biking tour (about 1-2 hours) near Hongcun Village to explore this scenic countryside. If you are interested in local culture, you can stop by in a farmer’s house to see how they live.
Day 4 Huangshan
In the morning, take a biking trip around the countryside of Yixian County. You will visit another well-preserved ancient village – Nanping Village, where the famous movie ‘Judou’ was produced by famous Chinese director Zhang Yimou and starred by actress Gong Li.
Continue to the Xidi Ancient Village (UNESCO), which is reputed as ‘a Living Ancient Residential Museum in China’.
Then, take a stroll along the Tunxi Old Street, which vividly presents Hui- style residence and lifestyle.
Later, transfer to the airport for your flight.
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- Air-conditioned coach
- Land transfers between airport or railway station and hotel
- Entrance tickets as listed
- Lunches as listed
- Hotel accommodations with breakfast
- Service charge & government taxes
- International flights & airport tax
- Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax fee, phone bills, optional activities
- Tips for guides and drivers
- China Entry Visa
- Travel insurance