Day 1 Dalian
Day 2 Dalian
A full day’s tour begins with the Polar Aquarium of Laohutan Ocean Park, an incredible polar world. You can not only find rare ocean animals, including polar bears, penguins, polar belugas, and sea elephants, but also enjoy many amazing shows performed by those cute animals.
Then, take a scenic drive on the Binhai Road and appreciate the fantastic views along the coastline of Dalian.
Later enjoy a pleasant walk at the Xinghai Square, the largest city square in the world.
Day 3 Dalian - Lvshun - Dalian (by automobile)
After breakfast, take a car ride to Lvshun, where you will know more about the modern history of Dalian.
Upon arrival, visit the 203 Height, a strategic area and battlefield during the Russo-Japanese War in 1904, and continue to the Navy Camp in the Qing Dynasty.
Then, drive back to Dalian, and visit the Bangchui Island, which is known for its beautiful pebbly beach and swimming bay.
Afterwards, transfer to the airport or the railway station.
- Private English-speaking tour guide
- Private air-conditioned van
- Land transfers between airport or railway station and hotel
- Entrance ticket as listed
- Lunch as listed
- Hotel accommodation with breakfast
- Service charge & government taxes
- Flight and train ticket
- Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax fee, phone bills, optional activities
- Gratuities for guides and drivers
- China Visa
- Travel insurance