Day 1: Luoyang - Dengfeng (by automobile)
Coming up next is the best part you could ever imagine – a Chinese Kungfu course (2 hours). Here the Kungfu School is one of China's greatest patrimonies sitting in tranquil mountains, the birthplace of Taoism, which will give you a picturesque and peaceful landscape for training mind and body.
Day 2: Dengfeng - Chenjiagou - Luoyang (by automobile)
Early in the morning you'll take a car ride from Dengfeng to Chenjiagou, where Yang Luchan, the founder of Yang-style Taichi, became famous for never losing a match and never seriously injuring his opponents. Here you'll learn the story of how Yang refined his martial skill to an extremely high level, and ultimately came to be known as Yang Wudi (Yang the Invincible). Follow up next is the Chen Family Memorial, a holy place for another Taichi master, Chen Wangting. Take a light-hearted break in front of the statue of Chen and feel the impulse of the strength from within. You'll then tour around the Taichi Art School, where you'll take an optional course of Chinese Taichi.
Day 3: Luoyang
The White Horse Temple was etablished in the year 68 AD, and it was the first Buddhism temple in China. According to historical record, there was a white horse that first carried the Buddhism script from India to here, hence it was named White Horse Temple.
- Professional tour guide service
- Sightseeing with lunch and dinner as listed in above itinerary
- Land transfers between airport or railway station and hotel
- Hotel accommodations with breakfast
- Service charge & government taxes
- International flights & airport tax
- Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax fee, phone bills, optional activities
- Gratuities for guides and drivers
- China Entry Visa, travel insurance