Day 1 Guiyang - Guanling (by automobile)
The Tianxingqiao Scenic Area features various grotesque limestone formations, caves, waterfalls, forest, and lakes. It is a mysterious and spectacular world, which offers visitors a pleasant hiking environment.
Good to know: If you are looking forward a special trip to the Huangguoshu Waterfall and plan to put up for the night, we recommend to overnight in Guanling. Guanling is located 20 KM to the scenic area and hotels there has better facilities than Anshun’s hotel.
Day 2 Anshun - Guanling (by automobile)
The Tiantai Mountain features a temple complex at its summit. Spectacular Buddhist artifacts are everywhere to be seen among the natural elegance and serenity.
The Tianlong Tunpu Old Town was an outpost position in the Ming Dynasty. It is worthy of the name “the No.1 Stone Town in Southwest China” as all its houses were built of stones, even the locals’ daily utensils.
- Private English-speaking tour guide
- Private air-conditioned van
- Entrance ticket as listed
- Lunch as listed
- Hotel accommodation with breakfast
- Service charge & government taxes
- Flight and train ticket
- Land transfers between airport or railway station and hotel
- Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax fee, phone bills, optional activities
- Gratuities for guides and drivers
- China Visa
- Travel insurance