Day 1 Dunhuang
The Crescent Moon Lake & Singing Sand Dunes are famous attractions in Dunhuang. From a distance make sure to listen carefully for the whistling tunes among the sand dunes. If you are feeling adventurous, take an optional camel ride (on your own expense).
Day 2 Dunhuang
After breakfast, take a car ride (about 180km) to Dunhuang Yardang National Geologic Park. Admire the peculiar view of Yardang Landform, which is formed by the effect of wind erosion and sand accumulation.
Afterwards, visit Yumen Pass and Yangguan Pass, China's two most important western passes. The two passes are parts of the Great Wall in the Han Dynasty, China's western frontier defense outpost built under the reign of Emperor Wu.
- Private English-speaking tour guide
- Private air-conditioned van
- Land transfers between airport or railway station and hotel
- Entrance ticket as listed
- Lunch as listed
- Hotel accommodation with breakfast
- Service charge & government taxes
- Flight and train ticket
- Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax fee, phone bills, optional activities
- Gratuities for guides and drivers
- China Visa
- Travel insurance