Day 1 Lijiang
Day 2 Lijiang
The Baisha Village is one of the oldest towns in Lijiang as well as one of the earliest communities of the Naxi ethnic group. The 44 pieces of ancient murals there were carved in the early Ming Dynasty.
The Old Town of Lijiang (UNESCO) is one of the best-preserved ancient towns in China and is famous for its distinctive Naxi culture and ancient buildings.
Day 3 Lijiang - Shangri-La (by automobile)
Day 4 Shangri-La
The Pudacuo National Park is notable as the first national park in China to meet International Union for Conservation of Nature standards. It incorporates the Bita Lake and the Duhu Scenic Area, and holds the stunning view of three parallel rivers and dense deciduous forests.
- Private English-speaking tour guide
- Private air-conditioned van
- Land transfers between airport and hotel
- Entrance ticket as listed
- Lunch as listed
- Hotel accommodation with breakfast
- Service charge & government taxes
- Flight and train ticket
- Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax fee, phone bills, optional activities
- Gratuities for guides and drivers
- China Visa
- Travel insurance