Day 1 Xi'an
Day 2 Xi'an
The Big Wild Goose Pagoda, a Tang Dynasty landmark, is a seven-story pagoda initially constructed in 652 AD. One of the pagoda's many functions is to hold sutras and figurines of the Buddha that were brought to China from India by the Buddhist translator and traveler - Xuanzang.
Enjoy a tasteful Dumpling Banquet followed by an exquisite traditional Tang Dynasty Show.
Day 3 Xi'an - Luoyang - Xi'an (by Bullet Train)
Established in the 5th century, the Shaolin Temple (UNESCO) is world-famous for its connection with Chinese martial arts - Shaolin Kung Fu. China’s biggest pagoda forest also lies in Shaolin Temple, which is a concentration of more than 240 tomb pagodas for abbots and eminent monks of the temple.
Day 4 Xi'an
The Great Mosque, which blends Islamic mosque styles and traditional Chinese architectural elements, acts as one of the oldest and best-preserved Islamic mosques in China
- Private English-speaking tour guide
- Private air-conditioned van
- Land transfers between airport and hotel
- Entrance ticket as listed
- Lunch as listed
- Hotel accommodation with breakfast
- Domestic train tickets as listed
- Service charge & government taxes
- Flight tickets
- Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax fee, phone bills, optional activities
- Gratuities for guides and drivers
- China Visa
- Travel insurance