Day 1: Beijing
In the morning, go to Shichahai area - a "Historical and Cultural Scenic Area" where old-style local residences, Hutongs and courtyards can be found. When you are walking around Hutong areas, a Hutong expert will tell you the difference of courtyards and help you understand Hutong culture.
Then get to know the mascot of Beijing - Rabbit God. Many people in Beijing still worship Rabbit God each day. You are going to paint a Rabbit God after learning about its story.
Besides, a local family will welcome you by their house dinner. You may chat with local people and learn to speak Chinese during dinner. This authentic local experience will not fail to impress you.
- Professional English speaking guide service
- Family visit and meal
- Air-conditioned vehicle with driver
- International flights & airport tax
- Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax fee, phone bills, optional activities
- China Entry Visa, travel insurance
- Hotel accommodations