Day 1: Beijing
In the morning, visit the Peking Opera studio and you will be given a lecture of the origin and history of the National Opera in China.
Then explore the backstage and meet a male Dan actor. The Dan refers to any female role in Beijing opera. This is the chance of a lifetime for you to listen to life stories of famous performers, and take a close look at their lifestyle.
Afterwards, you will observe the facial make-up progress and paint a Peking Opera Mask by yourself.
At last, the well-dressed Dan actor will perform a classic chapter of The Drunken Beauty. You are able to get dressed up and perform with the professional actor on the mini stage.
- Peking Opera experience and clothing costs
- Professional English speaking guide service
- Professional Peking opera actors’ guidance
- Air-conditioned vehicle with driver
- International flights & airport tax
- Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax fee, phone bills, optional activities
- China Entry Visa, travel insurance
- Hotel accommodations