Day 1 Hangzhou
In the morning, pick up from your hotel in downtown Hangzhou and drive to the Canal Square and pay a visit to Grand Canal Museum. Located at the Gongchen Bridge area in north part of the city, the construction of the museum stands like a fan. It covers an area of 10700 squares meters. The museum is divided into five sections with the topic “Canals in the world and the Grand Canal in China” in the lobby. Here you can know the history, the formation, the digging and changes of the Canal.
After the Grand Canal museum, we will bring you to another museum, the workmanship and demonstrations pavilion. Here you have a chance to use your imagination to draw a picture on an umbrella.
Then, you will take a short cruise on the Grand Canal, walk around DaDouLu historic district and visit an ancient temple built in northern song dynasty - Xiang Ji Temple.
Back to your hotel at about 1pm.
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- Air-conditioned car
- Entrance tickets as listed in the above itinerary
- Service charge & government taxes
- International flights & airport tax
- Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax fee, phone bills, optional activities
- Gratuities for guides and drivers
- China Entry Visa, travel insurance
- Hotel accommodations