Day 1 Hangzhou
In the morning, pick up from your hotel and drive to the Wangxingji Fan Factory - a traditional fan-making factory that was established in 1875. Wangxingji fan factory is known as the biggest fan factory in China. It produces 13 main categories, including over 300 kinds with nearly 2000 different designs. In one word, this factory produces all kinds of fans except the electric fans.
- Visit the assemble line and art masters ’studio, enjoy the most exquisite fan-making process. (40 min)
- Visit the fan culture museum. (40 min).
- Making a fan of your own. With the guidance of the fan teacher, you will have a change to make a fan of your own. (70 min)
- Free shopping of fan products in the gift shop. (30min)
Transfer back to your hotel at about 13:00.
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- Air-conditioned car
- Entrance tickets as listed in the above itinerary
- Service charge & government taxes
- International flights & airport tax
- Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax fee, phone bills, optional activities
- Gratuities for guides and drivers
- China Entry Visa, travel insurance
- Hotel accommodations