Day 1 Lanzhou
Unfurling below visitors a marvelous view of the city of Lanzhou and the mighty waters of Yellow River rolling on incessantly when they climb onto the top of the hill.
Day 2 Lanzhou – Zhangye (By bullet Train)
Day 3 Zhangye
The Wooden Pagoda Temple was firstly built by Emperor Suiwen of the Sui Dynasty (581–618). Although destroyed and rebuilt several times, the Wooden Pagoda still is a magnificent architecture with its distinct and traditional features.
The Mati Temple, also known as the Horse’s Hoof Temple, is located in Sunan County, which is about 65 kilometers north of the Zhangye City. Carved into the cliff side of the Qilian Mountrain, the Mati Temple consists of a series of Buddhist caves, grottos and temples. If time permits, travelers could enjoy a great hiking in the nearby hills.
Day 4 Zhangye – Lanzhou (by bullet train)
- Private English-speaking tour guide
- Private air-conditioned coach or car
- Bullet train ticket of Lanzhou/Zhangye/Lanzhou
- Land transfers between airport and hotel
- Entrance tickets as listed
- Lunch as listed
- Hotel accommodations with breakfast
- Service charge & government taxes
- Any flight ticket
- Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax fee, phone bills, optional activities
- Tips for guides and drivers
- China Visa
- Travel insurance