Day 2 Kunming
Situated in the center of Kunming City, Flowers and Birds Market is the biggest and most ancient bazaar in Kunming. The market is home to many cultural relics, well-decorated shopping stores, various birds, diversified flowers and palatable snacks.
Day 3 Kunming – Dali (by bullet train)
Good to Know: One way bullet train from Kunming to Dali takes about two hours. There are direct flights from Kunming to Dali (about 50 minutes). We could also arrange the overnight train (soft sleeper), which could offer you some savings and a unique experience. A train trip to Dali takes about 8 hours (23:00 – 7:00 next morning).
Day 4 Dali
In Xizhou Town, you will get an idea of what traditional Bai architecture really is. The asset of Xizhou are its well-preserved courtyards,which make the old town a living art museums.
Take a walking tour of the Dali Old Town to capture its charm with narrow cobbled streets and traditional stone architecture.
- Private English-speaking tour guide
- Private air-conditioned car or van
- Land transfers between airport and hotel
- Flight ticket from Kunming to Dali with taxes
- Entrance ticket as listed
- Lunch as listed
- Hotel accommodation with breakfast
- Service charge & government taxes
- International Flight ticket
- Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax fee, phone bills, optional activities
- Tips for guides and drivers
- China Visa
- Travel insurance