Day 2 Kunming
Situated in the center of Kunming City, Flowers and Birds Market is the biggest and most ancient bazaar in Kunming. The market is home to many cultural relics, well-decorated shopping stores, various birds, diversified flowers and palatable snacks.
Day 3 Kunming – Dali (by air)
Day 4 Dali
In Xizhou Town, you will get an idea of what traditional Bai architecture really is. The asset of Xizhou are its well-preserved courtyards,which make the old town a living art museums.
Take a walking tour of the Dali Old Town to capture its charm with narrow cobbled streets and traditional stone architecture.
- Private English-speaking tour guide
- Private air-conditioned car or van
- Land transfers between airport and hotel
- Flight ticket from Kunming to Dali with taxes
- Entrance ticket as listed
- Lunch as listed
- Hotel accommodation with breakfast
- Service charge & government taxes
- International Flight ticket
- Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax fee, phone bills, optional activities
- Tips for guides and drivers
- China Visa
- Travel insurance