Why Shanghai Disney is special?
Opening on June 16, 2016, discover a never-before-seen world of wonder where you can ignite the magical dream within your heart. This is Shanghai Disneyland, a fun experience filled with creativity, adventure and thrills! Visit the biggest Disney castle with accompany of twelve Chinese zodiac signs and the biggest theme shop in Shanghai!
Day 1 Shanghai
Day 2 Shanghai
The Jade Budda Temple is famous for its two precious jade Buddha statues brought from Burma, which are not only rare cultural relics but also exquisite artworks.
The Shanghai Museum has a collection of 120,000 pieces of Chinese ancient treasures.
The Bund,featured outstanding European colonial architectures, is full of new skyscrapers and historical buildings in the center of Shanghai.
Day 3 Shanghai
In the morning, you will be picked up from the hotel and take a car ride to the Shanghai Disneyland.
Enjoy a whole day to explore the Disneyland on your own.
In the late afternoon, transfer back to your hotel.
- Private tour guide
- Private air-conditioned van
- Land transfers between airport or railway station and hotel
- Entrance tickets as listed
- Lunch as listed
- Hotel accommodations with breakfast
- Service charge & government taxes
- International flights & airport tax
- Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax fee, phone bills, optional activities
- Gratuities for guides and drivers
- China Entry Visa
- Travel insurance