Day 1 Jinan
Day 2 Jinan - Tai’an (by automobile)
Take a visit to the Mount Tai (UNESCO). You'll take a cable car to go up the mountain. It is reputed as the top one of the 'Five Sacred Mountains in China'. In the history, many poets and literary scholars also visited Mount Tai to gain inspiration and you could find many cultural relics and stylish stone tablets left by them.
Day 3 Tai’an - Qufu (by automobile)
The Kong Family’s Mansion was used to be the residence of Confucius and his families. The Mansion boasts luxury furnishings, exquisite decorations, and precious cultural relics.
The Cemetery of Confucius is the largest family cemetery with the longest history in the world. There rested Confucius and his descendents.
Day 4 Qufu - Jinan (by automobile)
- Private English-speaking tour guide
- Private air-conditioned van
- Land transfers between airport or railway station and hotel
- Entrance ticket as listed
- Lunch as listed
- Hotel accommodation with breakfast
- Service charge & government taxes
- Flight and train ticket
- Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax fee, phone bills, optional activities
- Gratuities for guides and drivers
- China Visa
- Travel insurance