Club Med Resort @ Yabuli
- All-inclusive package, one price without any extra fees.
- A great location: Yabuli is China's largest ski resort, where Chinese national skiing team comes to train.
- Open Bar drinks & snacking served throughout the day and night
- Themed party held every night
- Activities to fill up your energy levels
An amazing family experience in China's largest ski resort!
When most people think of ski vacations, the first ideas that come to mind are usually France or Switzerland. However in northeast China, 120 miles from the city of Harbin, China’s largest ski resort boasts the longest mountain run in Asia.
Ideal for skiers of all levels and ages, it has 20 miles of ski slopes in a national park. Having hosted the Winter Asian Games in 1996, the National Winter Games in 2008 and the Winter Universiade in 2009, the resort is fully equipped with the best lifts and gondolas.
The resort also has a dedicated spa, with two reflexology lounges and a wide range of beauty treatments and relaxing massages. The on-site children’s club meanwhile ensures, that the kids are well looked after and entertained, while the adults relax and enjoy everything the resort has to offer.
Special offer for travel agent – enjoy 30% off when stay 3 nights or longer
Travel date: 3 Aug – 31 Aug from 688 USD per person
- 3 nights hotel accommodations with breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Airport transfer (Harbin Airport – hotel roundtrip: USD133 p.p; Mudanjiang Airport – hotel roundtrip: USD 117 p.p)
- Any flights
- Membership fee
- Personal Travel insurance
- Single room supplement
- Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, and phone bills, etc.
- Optional leisure activities such as excursions, cooking lessons, etc.