Day 1 Guangzhou
Upon arrival, meet your guide and start your trip in Guangzhou, a prosperous metropolis full of vigor.
Firstly, visit the Dr. Sun Yat-sen's Memorial Hall, built in 1931 in memory of Sun Yat-Sen, the great forerunner of Chinese democratic revolution.
Then wander around the Shamian Island, the concession of Britain and France in 19th century, where you can enjoy the view of the exquisite buildings.
Day 2 Guangzhou
Today’s excursion begins with the Ancestral Temple of the Chen Family, a fine architecture of Cantonese style, highlights in carving art of wood, brick, pottery and stone.
Continue to the Museum of the Nanyue King Mausoleum, it is the oldest and best-preserved tomb of the Western Han Dynasty (202 B.C. - 9 A.D.).
Afterwards, pay a visit to the Yuexiu Park, which is the largest park in downtown Guangzhou and reputed for its pretty scenery as well as cultural relics.
Later, transfer to the airport for your next flight.
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- Air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off service
- Entrance tickets as listed
- Lunch as listed
- Hotel accommodations with breakfast
- Service charge & government taxes
- International flights & airport tax
- Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax fee, phone bills, optional activities
- Gratuities for guides and drivers
- China Entry Visa, travel insurance