Day 1 Zhangjiajie
Day 2 Zhangjiajie
Afterwards, take a shuttle bus to Yuanjiajie (UNESCO), experience the magnificent scenery of jagged peaks and deep valleys. It is said that the Southern Sky Pillar in Yuanjiajie was the prototype of the floating mountains in the Film Avatar.
Take the Bailong Elevator to get down from the mountain. The Bailong Lift is the highest outdoor elevator in the World.
Day 3 Zhangjiajie
Explore the Zhangjiajie National Forest Park. Spend a pleasant walk in the tranquility Golden Whip Stream, you may feel like walking in a fairy forest.
Day 4 Zhangjiajie-Fenghuang (By Automobile)
- Private English-speaking tour guide
- Private air-conditioned van
- Land transfers between airport and hotel
- Entrance ticket as listed
- Lunch as listed
- Hotel accommodation with breakfast
- Service charge & government taxes
- Flight and train ticket
- Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax fee, phone bills, optional activities
- Gratuities for guides and drivers
- China Visa
- Travel insurance