Day 1 Guiyang
Day 2 Guiyang - Kaili (by automobile)
In the Shiqiao Miao Village, you will see its traditional way of making paper from the bark of mulberry tree. The tradition of hand-made paper is still kept there.
Day 3 Kaili
The Langde Miao Village and its traditional welcoming ceremony are worth your experiencing, in which guests are allowed in only after drinking wines.
Matang Village is populated with 400 members of Gejia people, a subgroup of the Miao ethnic group. You will appreciate the traditional Gejia batik in the village, and learn the art of batik.
- Private English-speaking tour guide
- Private air-conditioned van
- Land transfers between airport and hotel
- Entrance ticket as listed
- Lunch as listed
- Hotel accommodation with breakfast
- Service charge & government taxes
- Flight and train ticket
- Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax fee, phone bills, optional activities
- Gratuities for guides and drivers
- China Visa
- Travel insurance