Day 1 Beijing - Datong (by train)
Day 2 Datong
The Huayan Temple is the largest and most perfectly preserved temple of the Liao (916-1125) and Jin (1115-1234) dynasties in China. it is composed by two sections. The upper temple houses five large Buddhas, and the lower temple contains a collection of Buddhist writings.
The Nine Dragon Screen in Datong is one of the three famous nine dragon screens in existence. The other two are in Beijing’s Forbidden City and the Beihai Park.
Day 3 Datong
The Wooden Pagoda ranks as the oldest and highest wooden structure in China. It was built without any nails or rivets, which represents a perfect combination of science, art and religion.
- Private tour guide
- Private air-conditioned van
- Land transfers between train station and hotel
- Entrance ticket as listed
- Lunch as listed
- Hotel accommodation with breakfast
- Domestic train tickets as listed
- Service charge & government taxes
- flight ticket
- Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax fee, phone bills, optional activities
- Gratuities for guides and drivers
- China Visa
- Travel insurance