Day 1 Beijing
Day 2 Beijing
The Forbidden City (UNESCO) is the imperial place where the emperors of the Ming and Qing Dynasties ruled for nearly 500 years (1420-1911). Experience the architectural splendor of the palaces, ceremonial courtyards, and private quarters.
The Summer Palace (UNESCO) is the largest imperial garden in the world. Emperors of successive dynasties created a summer retreat of Chinese gardens and pavilions, around the tranquil waters of Kunming Lake.
Day 3 Beijing
The Dingling Tomb (UNESCO), also called Dingling Underground Palace, is one of the Thirteen Tombs of the Ming Dynasty (1368-1644). It is the only Ming Tomb that has been excavated.
Take an outside tour to the Olympic Stadium, nicknamed Bird's Nest, and the National Swimming Centre, also known as the Water Cube.
Day 4 Beijing
Take a Hutong Tour to explore the oldest part of the city and gain insight into the traditional lifestyle and customs.
The Lama Temple has a reputation of the largest and best-preserved Tibetan Buddhist Lamasery in Beijing. The building and artwork of the lama Temple is a combination of Han and Tibetan styles.
- Private English-speaking tour guide
- Private air-conditioned van
- Land transfers between airport and hotel
- Entrance ticket as listed
- Lunch as listed
- Hotel accommodation with breakfast
- Service charge & government taxes
- Flight and train ticket
- Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax fee, phone bills, optional activities
- Gratuities for guides and drivers
- China Visa
- Travel insurance