Day 1 Beijing
Day 2 Beijing
The Forbidden City (UNESCO) is the imperial place where the emperors of the Ming and Qing Dynasties ruled for nearly 500 years (1420-1911). Experience the architectural splendor of the palaces, ceremonial courtyards, and private quarters.
Good to know: Usually the guide service for a full day tour is about from 9:00 to 17:00, and the evening time is on your own. If needed, your guide is happy to offer some tips or help you buy tickets for evening entertainment.
Ideas for leisure time: If you are interested in Chinese Kung Fu, the Legend of Kung Fu is a good choice for tonight. It is stunning Kung Fu show with a great story line and martial arts skills.
Day 3 Beijing
Take an outside tour to the Olympic Stadium, nicknamed Bird's Nest, and the National Swimming Centre, also known as the Water Cube.
Ideas for leisure time:
1. Enjoy the Peking Duck dinner at time-honored restaurant - Quanjude or Bianyifang. The duck is characteristic with its crispy skin, tender meat and the fragrance from the fruit-wood.
2. Watch a breathtaking acrobatic show at Chaoyang Theater or Tiandi Theater.
Day 4 Beijing
The Temple of Heaven (UNESCO), where ancient Chinese emperors made sacrifices to Heaven and prayed for bountiful harvests, demonstrates the supreme achievement of traditional Chinese architecture.
Day 5 Beijing – Xi’an (by bullet train)
Day 6 Xi’an
Ideas for leisure time: Enjoy a tasteful Dumpling Banquet followed by an exquisite traditional Tang Dynasty Show.
Good to know: If you have an extra day in Xi’an, you could explore the Mount Hua and get impressed of its unique natural beauty. Or to take a day trip to Luoyang by bullet train and visit the Longmen Grottoes, one of the Three Most Famous Buddhist Grottoes in China.
The Great Mosque, which blends Islamic mosque styles and traditional Chinese architectural elements, acts as one of the oldest and best-preserved Islamic mosques in China
The Muslim Snack Street is full of mouth-watering delicacies and snacks.
Day 8 Xi’an - Shanghai (by air)
Day 9 Shanghai
The Bund,featured outstanding European colonial architectures, is fulled of new skyscrapers and historical buildings in the center of Shanghai.
Ideas for leisure time:
1.Acrobatic Shows in Shanghai are known as the best in China. You can never imagine how exciting the show is.
2.Or you could take a Huangpu River Night Cruise which is the perfect way to enjoy the gorgeous night view of Shanghai.
Day 10 Shanghai - Hong Kong (by air)
Day 11 Hong Kong
Day 12 Hong Kong
- Private tour guide
- Private air-conditioned car or coach
- Land transfers between airport or train station and hotel
- First entrance tickets as listed
- Chinese lunch as listed
- Centrally located hotels with breakfast
- Domestic flight tickets with taxes and train ticket (2nd class seat) as listed
- Service charge & government taxes
- International flight
- Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, phone bills, optional activities
- Tips for guides and drivers
- China Visa
- Travel insurance